Monday, August 4, 2008

HOT HOT HOT!!!

Today was a scorching, disgusting 108 degrees! It's pretty much ridiculous, and impossible to stay outside for more than 5 minutes (about the time it took to walk home from work). Blah. I thought Utah weather was bad, but here, we apparently only have 2 real seasons...Summer and Winter. Spring and Fall both go by like the blink of an eye. I'm rather disappointed about that. I guess we have to deal with only the extremes...so sad.

2 comments:

Joe'n'Jess said...

i just realized that no one has commented on this post yet. i've seen it a bunch and was just thinking about how boring it was that you haven't posted anything new. Thats when i realized that i was just as boring for not commenting. no wonder you haven't put up anything new yet. well, i'm sorry that you are so sweaty. I'd recommend eating ice. sometimes i eat lots of ice and when i try to talk i slur my words alot because my tongue is totally numb. its pretty funny. try it.

Our life said...

hey! I now have a blogspot. It's benandjennperry.blogspot.com!!