Sunday, August 31, 2008

Funny Faces Video

Ok, so some of my friends & family will understand the humor in this (because we've done it before). We were bored tonight and for some reason I thought of doing this little activity. I highly recommend it if you ever need a laugh. Mike had never done it before. I do have to apologize ahead of time for my ridiculous laughing and shaking during the video. I really had a good time doing this. If you are annoyed with the noises, just turn off your volume. Thanks for watching!

6 comments:

alex-and-laura said...

You guys are weird. Nice chin control Mike.

megan-logan-ryder said...

I love this!! Don't worry Sarah I laughed just as much as you. This was funny. Mike is pretty good at it for never having done it before. I love you both!

Our life said...

I love it! I think was laughing so much from your laughing Sara! Mike you are a goof!

Joe'n'Jess said...

when mike frowns it really made his chin's eyebrows furrow. awesome. I really enjoyed the laughing in the background-if you can call it laughing. more like inward wheezing. super neat.

The Lewis' said...

Me and my sisters used to do this growing up. It's always good for a laugh. Hallie thought it was funny too.

Tara Kay said...

Wow! That is true love! I'm not sure I could get Brandon to do that. Well, okay, I probably could. Love it!