The wild and adventurous ride through the story of our lives. Try and keep up!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Mike's late birthday gift
Mike was very excited to open his gift and find this awesome Transformers helmet. He can now be Optimus Prime anytime he wants...and even sound like him too. My dad picked this out for him. Thanks for the gift, Henderson clan!
What an awesome mask. I guess Mike already has a halloween costume, eh? P.S. The color of your font with the new background makes it difficult to read.
Looks just as awesome on Mike as we thought it would. Hopefully it doesn't become too annoying for Sarah...just like the kid toys that won't shut up. So glad you love it! We love you Mike, Happy (belated) Birthday!!! Love, Clark & Sandy (ps. Thanks for the posting.)
4 comments:
What an awesome mask. I guess Mike already has a halloween costume, eh? P.S. The color of your font with the new background makes it difficult to read.
Looks just as awesome on Mike as we thought it would. Hopefully it doesn't become too annoying for Sarah...just like the kid toys that won't shut up. So glad you love it! We love you Mike, Happy (belated) Birthday!!! Love, Clark & Sandy (ps. Thanks for the posting.)
Oh my hell that's so funny!! I am laughing so hard right now! It doesn't surprise me that he loved it! It look's good on him!
I guess we'll still have to get you the Transformers hood sticker for your car. I want to hear you say, "Push the cube into my chest."
Post a Comment