
So I cut my hair last week, and it's a lot shorter than I was planning on, so I've waited until now to post a picture. I'm a little more used to it. Here it is.
Also, here is another belly picture. I swear I haven't grown in about the last 2 weeks, but who knows. I'm 25 weeks and still don't look very pregnant. It'll come, and then I'll probably be complaining about how uncomfortable I am. ha ha
I have started to get all itchy. My belly is really itchy and I'm putting lotion on it now. I can only imagine how much fun that will be when I'm 8 and 9 months prego.
2 comments:
You're having a baby? How did THIS happen???
Thats how short my last trim was, but its growing out a bit. Your belly is really coming along! Christie Parker has some pictures posted at panoramawayphotography.blogspot.com
Also I heard that the Oakland Temple had protesters around because of the church's official stance on proposition 8 (gay marriage). Thought you'd be interested since you've always loved that temple.
Post a Comment