Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A bunch of stuff...

Mike's 24th birthday was on Sunday. We got to spend it watching conference. We went out to eat at Red Robin on Friday, and Mike loved the endless fries. I got him a few cd's and made him a coupon book. I also made him breakfast in bed. It was nice to just relax.

We bought some baby girl clothes at the store and at a garage sale last week, and I am so excited about them. Baby clothes are just so darn adorable. Here they are.
Here is the latest picture of my belly. I have even had a few ladies at work tell me that I'm beginning to walk like a pregnant woman. I can feel a pretty big difference, and feel all stretched out around the mid-section.

I also bought the CUTEST new coat today from Motherhood Maternity. It looks better in person, and has pleats at the waist, so I can wear it throughout pregnancy and when I'm not pregnant. Hooray!

5 comments:

CallisterCatch said...

Congrats on the big 24 Mike. Sarah I am so excited you are having a girl!!!!! Girl clothes are so much funnier to shop for than boy clothes. If you have a Target, go and shop there baby clearance. Seriously, I don't buy Lily anything that is not clearance anymore. I have clothes for her until she is 4(Kody won't let me buy any bigger than that). They are all very stylish and cute and all 98 cents. You can't beat that! Have you guys talked about names yet, what are your thoughts! We miss you guys and you will have to let us know when you make a trip back to SLC. We love you guys!

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

WOW! you're starting to show! that is so exciting! I love your new coat and the new baby clothes! you are gonna have an adorable little girl... I just know it!!

Our life said...

I'm so glad you are starting to show! I just sent up some baby clothes that are so stinkin cute! I can't wait fo you guys to see them!

Matthew and Sarah said...

You're a such a cute pregnant woman! I love the girl clothes you bought your little one! Do you have a name yet?

Sarah said...

We don't have a name yet. We're trying to decide if we should just wait until we see her or if we'll just keep it a secret when we do decide. Who knows??