Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our New Home

Okay, I've been working on getting this video slideshow put together for a few days. It's finally done. This is our new home, Wichita, Kansas. I probably did not do the city justice with my pictures, but it is a beautiful place. Most of the city pictures are of the downtown area. I should have taken more pics of all of the shopping places to show that Wichita really is a pretty big place...housing just under 500,000 people. Well, I hope you enjoy.

Just click on this link and be patient if it's slow...it's the only way I could get it to work:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4441813440322812747&hl=en

3 comments:

Joe'n'Jess said...

I love the paint! did you put up that chair rail by yourself? i am excited for you two. thanks for posting the pictures. i was beginning to think that you and mike were secretly moving to texas, but you didn't want to tell anyone since we hate the spurs so much. keep us posted and thanks for commenting on my "seeking advice" thingy. i miss you and mike.
go Jazz

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Way cool. You guys are awesome!

Unknown said...

Dear Mike and/or Sarah,

I can not download movies and such because of still living in the days when I managed an IRS computer that was the size of three large refrigerators.

So, I would appreciate your publishing an actual photo of your house and anything else you would like me to see (Oh, oh, shouldn't have said that!!)

By the way, Sarah, that is one cute hair-do. When I first saw you with shorter hair, I went into Grandma Shock for a second or two, but then I realized how very cute you do look with any length hair.

Love, Grandma Lewis