Thursday, April 5, 2012

Playtime

Our strong, hefty boy weighed in at 16 lbs at his 4 month appointment the other day.  25 inches long. 42 cm head circumference. He's in about the 75th % for weight for height.


Guess who did this???
 Ta-Da!  You may guess Mike did not wholly approve of this decor

Anabelle loves to play with Declan.  It's very cute!  She watches how I play with him and then tries to mimic it.
I'm still trying to teach her to be gentle with Declan.  You can't hit babies with your toys, or head-butt them, or stretch their appendages as far as you can.  She is just a little too much excitement for him to handle sometimes, but both of their faces do light up for each other with smiles.  Such cute kiddos!




 She is excited that he has begun rolling over, so now she thinks it's fun to lay down with him and "roll over" together

And yes, she does roll him all the way over her, but I don't have a photo of it yet.  

And this is just too adorable! 
And for those of you who haven't seen this on facebook, here is Anabelle discussing the millions (ok, maybe a small exaggeration) of caterpillars in our backyard.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I finally got on today to check it out...sorry it took me so long. Declan is growing so much! He is so dang cute, too. The sound doesn't work on the videos (it's all garbled). I could tell that AB had something VERY important to say about those caterpillars. Keep the posts coming! Love your guts!

Alysia said...

he is so so so cute!!!!! I love his little smile and his cheeks and oh! I just think he's adorable! I'm glad Annabelle has so much fun with him. I'm sure we'll be in the same boat trying to teach Grace to be more gentle. lol. I love that big smile of his and seriously looking at him makes me so excited for my little guy I could cry!