Friday, April 27, 2012

First cereal/Fun with big Sis!

He kind of likes it :)

I was going to wait until Declan was 6 months old, but he was pretty ready for this


Anabelle and Declan have a lot of fun with each other






And their handsome Daddy, coming home from another long day at work.  Doesn't he look good? :)

2 comments:

Joe'n'Jess said...

you've got a couple of handsome guys, and one crazy-cute girl! i love how excited Declan was for that food! I love watching them grow and reach new milestones.

Alysia said...

the video's sound never works on my computer. :( it always make a loud clicking noise and I don't get to hear any of the happy noises. :( sad
but I see all the cute faces! Declan looks like he loves cereal! and Annabelle is such a fun big sister for him. :) you've got such a pair of cuties!!