This happens a lot :)
Always the cheese!Anabelle took this picture of us
And this...
And some of our growing boy. Although these pics don't show it, he is smiling all the time! He is such a happy boy (when he's fed, awake, and not gassy). I love him so much! Also, he's giggling now, and it's so stinkin' adorable. He has also been sucking on his hands for a little while, which is so cute. I just love having a baby in our family again!
Anabelle likes to exercise with me. Here I was doing ab exercises and she wanted to join me, as always. She also really likes to stretch with me. I enjoy the company.
Sleepy bear. The binky always finds its way out of his mouth. Luckily, he can sleep without it, unlike his big sister that HAD to have her binky to sleep.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh-such a great post! Love that cute boy (both of them) and the pictures of AB working out with you. Glad to see she's still got it. You both do! Love your guts!!!
You guys are so cute!! Those pictures of you and Annabelle exercising... too funny! Gotta love that little Declan, what a sweetheart!
i love how annabelle is doing what you are, and declan is doing what mike is. too funny!
curse you for already looking so stinking amazing after baby!!! ;) you really do look great. are you sure you were pregnant 9 months?? ;) little Declan is so so cute and I love Annabelle's "cheese". And, the pics Annabelle took are pretty good too!! I still remember finding Topher asleep with Grace everywhere too, I'm looking forward to that again, its so sweet to see your hubby cuddled up with your baby and not worrying about anything else. :) Your little family is so cute! I'm excited to see you today!
sorry for the long comment. :/
Post a Comment