Such a handsome man back there :)
This is a photo of all of the officer grads, plus 3 of the 11 enlisted sections of Nuke school graduates. All in all, the whole ceremony took about 2 hours because there were so many graduates.
Anabelle did great! I brought plenty of snacks and activities to keep her busy. I even got comments from other people about how well-behaved she was. That was nice :) By the end, though, she was saying "I want to go home" and I was covered in princess stickers. We had a nice time and the weather that morning was great!
Here is Mike being congratulated by the Captain of the Command.
Getting his diploma.
Anabelle is so funny. She HAD to have her cheek right up against mine during all of the pictures. Pretty cute, eh. And this is my prego belly at 32 weeks. Yay for Mike! We were so happy to be able to celebrate this with him.
For his congratulatory gift, Anabelle and I went shopping for a bunch of different snacks that Mike loves (because whoever knows Mike knows that he loves junk food). This is the card I created for him. Needless to say, he was pretty excited when he saw it. And he even still has quite a bit of the treats left.
Well, we love Mike and are so thankful he works so hard. We will enjoy the next 2 weeks with him before he heads up to CT for his next training. We're taking a family vacation next week up to the Great Smokey Moutains!!! We're very excited, as we haven't been on an actual several day-vacation that doesn't include a "moving across the country" road trip in quite a while. Yay!
4 comments:
Congrats Mike. Very cute family, and very cute belly Sarah. :)
Aww yay! Great photos! Thanks for sharing! Congrats, Mike!
Cute poster!!! I love the cheek picture of y'all, too funny! Congrats to Mike!
I've been meaning to tell Mike how completely spiff and handsome he looks is his whites at his graduation. He looks so sharp and puts all the other graduates to shame (if you ask me...) So glad you are able to share these experiences in pictures.
Post a Comment