Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy 4 Years!!!

I know I'm a bit late in posting, but last Thursday (the 18th) was our 4-year Anniversary!  We have had a wild and adventurous 4 years at that, and we are so happy to be together and have experienced it with each other.  We celebrated by going on a BBQ and Blues cruise.  It was a dinner cruise around the Charleston Harbor with a BBQ buffet by one of the best BBQ places around here, Hometown BBQ.  We had a wonderful time, and enjoyed seeing and experiencing more of the beautiful area we live in.  Here's a look back to 4 years ago:
Our engagement photo
 On our wedding day :)




I love you Mike!  Happy 4 years together and forever to go :)

2 comments:

Alysia said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are so cute and I'm so glad I've gotten the chance to meet you. I love you so much and am so grateful for your friendship! You and your little family are so adorable! Happy Anniversary and I"m glad you guys had a fun night!

Katie said...

CUTE CUTE pictures!!! You always have the best date ideas, you should make a list for the rest of us with all the Charleston places to go. That dinner cruise sounds awesome. Happy (belated) Anniversary : )