Thursday, July 14, 2011

The verdict is in!!!

Ok, to find out what we're having, you must figure it out. Mike and I devised this quiz.  Answer each question.  Take the first letter of each answer.  Once you have all of the letters, unscramble and you will know who will be joining our family come December 2nd!!!  The first one to figure it out gets 10,000 points!! :) Good luck to all.

1. Our Dog's name
2. Last Name of 1995 NBA MVP
3. Last Name of QB of Super Bowl XIII Winner
4. Sarah's maiden name
5. Last Name of MVP of Superbowl XXIII
6. Website with a lot of funny videos
7. Mike's favorite movie
8. Sarah and Anabelle's middle name
9. First Name of QB of Superbowl XXIII Loser
10. Sarah's favorite TV show
11. First name of only NBA player to average a triple-double during an entire season

Who's going to win???

21 comments:

Scott A. Robinson said...

I've solved it. The answer is Bob.

Sandy said...

BABY BROTHER?

Sarah said...

Is that a question?

Sarah said...

Scott. You're wrong

Sandy said...

NO, MY ANSWER

Sarah said...

10,000 points!!

Sandy said...

yea for me!!!!! and yea for you guys!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! We don't have to call him Optimum do we?

Sandy said...

I meant Optimus...duh

Emaly-n-Tom said...

yay! congrats! super exciting!

Sarah said...

Good job! Yay for boy! We are sooooo excited :)

Liz said...

Yes...I vote he gets a name that is not on Transformers...

CallisterCatch said...

Thanks Sandy for solving the puzzle for me. I am so excited for you guys, too bad you live so dang far away we can't celebrate.

Katie said...

LOL Sarah you crack me up. I am glad someone figured it out before I had to go google searching. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Boys are super duper fun, but so is your Annabelle, so I'm guessing it will be triple the awesomeness. I am so happy for you guys!! I think you should name him Harry Potter Lewis, lol.

Sarah said...

Ha ha Katie. Any other movie names anyone wants to throw out ;)

And Katie, are you going to see Harry Potter this weekend?

Sandy said...

Hooray from Papa! Love to you all and a big kiss for AB.

Scott A. Robinson said...

Sarah...

I was kidding, of course. There were a few more letters than "Bob". Besides, other than the Oscar Robertson question, I didn't stand a chance.

Sarah said...

I'm just giving you crap, Scott. I know you were kidding

Jessie Bishop Lewis said...

Hi Sarah and Mike,

This is the most ridiculous game I've ever seen. Are you assuming an old 84 year old granny is supposed to know those sports questions.

I am sure of the letters A H and E, and they don't fit in with anyone else's answers.

It's enough for me to know it's a boy! Love, Grandma Lewis

Nicka said...

Hey it's Nick, I think you should your child Iron-hide! Or sam whitwike

Sarah said...

Ha ha. Nick, you're funny. Mike has received an unbelievable amount of support for the name Optimus. It's insane. It still will NEVER happen though ;)

maggie-t said...

I only got one letter. It's a good thing someone else guessed it or I would still be wondering what you are having.

I am so excited for you guys. Little boys ARE SO MUCH FUN!!!