No, not twins, just total children. I had an ultrasound yesterday, and our baby is looking fabulous, moving his/her arms around and showing off a strong heartbeat. It was so neat to actually see the heart pumping up and down. I am now 9 weeks and 4 days along. The due date is December 2nd. We are so happy and excited to welcome this little one into our family.
Anabelle is finally starting to warm up to the idea a bit. The first several times we mentioned to her having a little baby, she was completely and adamantly against it. She would say, "No, I don't want another baby" each and every time. Now, she will point out that the baby is in my belly and will carry one of her babies with her most of the time. She is so good at taking care of them (except for the times she gets bored and throws them on the floor). It will be fun to see her as a big sister.
As for how I have been feeling, it comes and goes. I didn't have any symptoms until about 6 weeks, and then it was major stomach and lower back pain. This past week has been magnificently free from headaches and/or migraines (unlike the previous 2 weeks). I still have indigestion almost all the time. I have had enough energy to go about my daily business (with a small nap in the afternoon). Those same 2 previous weeks, I could hardly do anything productive, I felt so completely devoid of energy. Hopefully I will continue to feel pretty well. I am grateful to say that I have only had 2 or 3 days of nausea, nothing too bad.


4 comments:
congrats! so exciting! wish you the best!
Congratulations! Do you think you will find out what it is?
Yes, we will find out. I wouldn't be able to wait that long. I'm impatient and I want to be able to plan :)
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I hope you continue to feel pretty good. I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment