Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Yesterday was our 3 year Anniversary! It's hard to believe that much time has already passed.  We sure have experienced a lot since we got married.  I love you Mike, and I am so grateful to be your wife :)  Last night we went out to celebrate.  A family in our ward volunteered to watch Anabelle (who was an angel for them, thank goodness), and we enjoyed the alone time.  We went to dinner at a Japanese Hibachi steakhouse and then to see the play "Defending the Caveman."  Hilarious!!  It was a great evening.
Then...
And now...



3 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

Yay for August anniversary's! Congrats! Love the Then and Now pics!

The Lewis' said...

I can't believe you posted a picture of Mike without a shirt. SICK! Ha Ha congrats on 3 years.

Sandy said...

Congrats to the beautiful couple! Glad you had a great time. Time sure does fly... We are so grateful for the addition of AnnieB to your family. I love that girl so much! Keep taking good care of each other. Love your guts!