Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm done!!!

I turned in my last assignment for school yesterday, and now I am completely finished!! Hooray! I graduate in one week with my bachelor degree in Family Life Studies from Utah State University. What a relief. This semester has been quite challenging, and I am happy to say that it is over, I did my best, and I will soon be a college grad. :)

5 comments:

alex-and-laura said...

Hooray! Congratulations, it is quite an accomplishment. You should be proud. Doesn't it feel so great to be done?

maggie-t said...

CONGRATS!! You are so amazing. You worked so hard to get this. have fun celebrating

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

yay! that is so exciting! I wish I could say the same. That's still hanging over my head. You need to celebrate. That is so impressive that you finished even with a little kid! We need to get together soon since we'll be living pretty close this summer.. unless you decided to move.???

Sarah said...

Thanks everyone! I really do need to celebrate :)

Chelle said...

Yay! Congrats Sarah! I know the feeling--its now been 1 year since I finished up too! But way to get it done earlier rather than later (like me)! It's tough to finish school with a family of your own to take care of--CONGRATULATIONS!!!