The wild and adventurous ride through the story of our lives. Try and keep up!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
first cupcake
Singing happy birthday and eating the first cupcake. I really thought she would go to town on this, but things are never as you would expect. Her party was a lot of fun. This was my favorite part :)
Thats so cute! She's so proper with her food (as proper as a baby can be). I'm amazed she didn't just dig right in. She's growing up so fast! it doesn't seem like a year already! She is TOO cute!
5 comments:
Thats so cute! She's so proper with her food (as proper as a baby can be). I'm amazed she didn't just dig right in. She's growing up so fast! it doesn't seem like a year already! She is TOO cute!
And also, I thought you'd like to know that everytime Graham see a picture of Anabelle he says, "Belle!"
That's so cute!
The cutest part ever is her saying "yummy"! She eats much more daintily than her parents, especially her dad. (ha, ha)
I forgot to say that she looks comfortable in the spotlight. She gets that from her mama. Love ya!
Post a Comment