So I looked on Utah State's website this morning, and my condolences to those who live there. -10 degrees! Aaaahh! We are still experiencing a stifling 84 degrees. We went on a walk this morning around 9:30 and it was way too hot. But I am enjoying the climate change. It's kinda fun to try a winter without snow, although very different. Mike was just saying last week that he is totally thrown off by seeing palm trees decorated with Christmas lights. Somehow it just doesn't quite seem like Christmas like snow.
I'm not just trying to brag about great weather or anything; sadly, this was the best thing I could think of to blog about. Since I've been sorely slacking lately, I thought I would just share my thoughts :) Happy Holidays!!
3 comments:
84 degrees! Yuck. It was quite cold this morning, but once it gets below zero it doesn't feel all that much different. I'll take it anytime as long as we can have the snow. Good luck with your final!
well below zero here yesterday as well. snow or not, i think i could go for 84 degrees right about now. no dealing with snotty babies with colds.
I am super jealous not gonna lie. I wish it was 84 degrees all the time. BUT i would agree that it isn't quite Christmas without snow. Anabelle is so stinkin cute. You are one lucky lady to have such a cute family! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment