Sorry it has been so long since a posting. We have all of our pictures on our laptop now and I don't use it very often.
Anyway, Anabelle has been growing like crazy. She's 6 1/2 months old now! She has one tooth that has broken through the gums on the bottom and the one right next to it will come through any day now. She's rocking back and forth on her hands and knees, trying her best to crawl. It is so funny to watch because she gets so frustrated when she can't go where she wants. You can see in the top picture that her blonde hair is finally starting to grow in :) We are having a lot of fun with her.
School starts for me next week. I am taking 6 credits and then I will only have one class left to take in the Spring before I can graduate. Hooray!!! So exciting!
Anyway, Anabelle has been growing like crazy. She's 6 1/2 months old now! She has one tooth that has broken through the gums on the bottom and the one right next to it will come through any day now. She's rocking back and forth on her hands and knees, trying her best to crawl. It is so funny to watch because she gets so frustrated when she can't go where she wants. You can see in the top picture that her blonde hair is finally starting to grow in :) We are having a lot of fun with her.
School starts for me next week. I am taking 6 credits and then I will only have one class left to take in the Spring before I can graduate. Hooray!!! So exciting!

1 comment:
Adorable photos! Of course, can't help but to have adorable photos when you're an adorable family! Sarah, your hair is getting so long! Beautiful! You guys are definitely missed! Love reading about your life on here!
Post a Comment