
Ok, it has been long enough since I have posted. Anabelle has been growing strong and is doing so well. She's working on sitting up on her own and rolling over right now. We went to her 4 month appointment yesterday and she weighs in at 13 lbs 12 oz (50%) and 25 1/2 in. long (75%). Here's our cute girl.

Chewing on everything

This was the first time she'd really reached for something (in a sitting position). She was lounging back against the couch and really wanted to play with that dog.

"Yeah, I'm just chillin with my hand in my pocket"

The Doc told us to start her on baby cereal. That was fun, and she seemed to enjoy it, although still has some work to do in figuring out how to eat it.
"This new food is wierd!"
6 comments:
Love the new blog photo of the family! WAY CUTE!!!
How cute! Sitting up but no yet mobile is my favorite baby stage!She is starting to look more like Mike. Especially in the top picture.
She is so cute and has big blue eyes. How sweet. :) Oh and we changed our web address to lovewithloveless.blogpot.com
sorry lovewithloveless.blogspot.com
I have the CUTEST granddaughter ever! I know I've said that before, but it's getting truer all the time...I think that top picture of Anabelle with the two of you reminds me of her mama at that age so much! Especially the blonde fuzz. I love the pics, please keep them coming. Love you guys and miss your guts!! Tom's graduation was very nice. I'll shoot you some pics soon. And Sarah, what's the deal with signing onto Facebook? I thought it was going to be a cold day in you know where before you'd do that. Something about a pact????? You could at lease make me your friend! Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment