The wild and adventurous ride through the story of our lives. Try and keep up!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Current Happenings
So Anabelle has been rolling across the living room and grabbing her feet lately. She smiles so much, especially in the mornings right when she wakes up (unless she's super hungry and sees me). She loves Arcee and the two of them get along pretty well. It certainly won't be long before Anabelle is chasing Arcee around the house pulling at her tail and such. Anyway, here are some recent pics. Arcee loves to hide under Anabelle's crib, mostly because we can't really get to her there. It's a nice little cave for her... Morning smiles! Oh, and I made Mike this monster cake for Father's Day. It had 2 brownie layers and 2 cake layers. Let's just say that I couldn't even eat an entire piece.
I just love that smile! So much like her Mama. She cracks me up and the thought of Arcee under the bed is hilarious. That dog's not stupid. Love your guts!
5 comments:
she is so tall! And her smile is so cute! I can't wait to see her again...whenever that is. we sure love ya'll!
That cake looks sooo good! And what a cutie!
Oh boy....does that cake look delish?! I bet that wouldn't last long in my house!!
Holy Cow that cake looks good! Wow...how do you stay so skinny? :]
http://graciousrain.com
I just love that smile! So much like her Mama. She cracks me up and the thought of Arcee under the bed is hilarious. That dog's not stupid. Love your guts!
Post a Comment