The wild and adventurous ride through the story of our lives. Try and keep up!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Growing Up
We've had Arcee for about two months now, so we thought we would put up a comparison picture between now and then. As you can see, she is not such a puppy anymore.
Then: Now: And this is what we find sometimes when we leave her outside for too long. She likes to dig, so I have to scan the fence line every few days to make sure shes not digging too much.
2 comments:
She is super big and super fun! She fits in with you two PERFECTLY!! Mike is going to be surrounded by all girls in no time at all. :)
Oh she is so cute!! I can't wait till we come and visit and I can see her!! She has gotten so big!
Post a Comment