Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Whiteheads

We had a blast visiting Jess, Joe, Ethan, and Noah for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun preparing our first Thanksgiving meal all by ourselves together. Our turkey turned out beautifully, and it was delicious. We had all of this food for just six people. As you would imagine, we had TONS of leftovers that we ate for the next few days...yum :)

This is our beautiful turkey (Jess and I at 2:00 pm, still in our pajamas)


tons of delicious food!!


The boys are getting so big and were a lot of fun to be around. We couldn't have Arcee around them much because they all liked to share the same toys and Arcee likes to bite when she plays.
Joe, Noah, Ethan, Mike

Arcee was so wild that sometimes she would just fall asleep playing.


We were also able to go to Nauvoo on Saturday. It was awesome! That temple is gorgeous. Here are some pics.

Gorgeous at night as well!
The printing office used to print the Book of Mormon

We woke up to snow the morning we left to go back home. Snow makes everything so much more beautiful. We did not have snow back home in Wichita.

Thanks Jess and Joe for such a wonderful visit! We love you guys so much.

6 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Way fun! Your Turkey dinner looks great!

Sandy said...

You guys look so cute together...as always! I just miss you all so much. (I especially missed your rolls Sarah! We all did) So glad you could have such a fun visit. Can't wait to see you, wish is could be sooner. I love your guts you two, and am very proud of all you are doing and accomplishing together. Maybe next Thanksgiving we'll see you.........right?

alex-and-laura said...

I'm so glad you guys got to get together! Everyone looks great, those boys are adorable. And by the way, we made rolls and they were good, so I don't know what Mom is talking about!

Joe'n'Jess said...

We LOVED having you here. It felt like home with you with me in the kitchen sarah. I love you.

The Lewis' said...

Looks like fun! and it's always nice to see pictures of the little babies who grow out of NICU and become cute little chilrden!

Matthew and Sarah said...

It looks like you girls did a great job in the kitchen. I miss both of you. You have both created beautiful life's with great families. By the way, your puppy is adorable. They are so much fun. When are you having your baby?