Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Pics

Okay, my belly still isn't much bigger, but here are some pics that were taken about a week ago...I have a very tiny bulge. Yay! I'm not growing very quickly, but I will keep you updated.





















This picture will give you a better idea of the melon-sized ball inside of me. I am laying on my back. The picture shows from my ribs (not my boobs) to my waistline.

And some more pics of our house.Cute baby's room.
Master bedroom.
Patio in backyard.

5 comments:

Our life said...

I love your house and it's about time you show something even though it's not very much! It will be awesome once you are 8 months prego cause you will have a big belly by then!

Anonymous said...

your house is so cute! and I love the master bedroom! cute bedding!

Unknown said...

Dear Mike,

It's almost your birthday, so I thought I would check your blog out to see if any birthday news was displayed. Although I saw nothing on your birthday, I am up to date on your and Sarah's baby girl. I hope you have a great birthday, and I will call you then.

The house looks great, and I'm very proud of you and Sarah for getting a house within your means. That way, you're not contributing to the financial ruin going on in this country.

I was hoping you would have your house by Oct. 5th, but I guess not.

Love, Grandma Lewis

PS - I use my maiden name Jessie Bishop on blogs, to protect the guilty.

Unknown said...

Dear Mike and Sarah,

That's a nice patio. I hope it wasn't inundated with water when you had the big storm recently.

Love, Grandma Lewis

Joe'n'Jess said...

I am quite jealous of your cute baby girl stuff and the white crib. I love it.