The wild and adventurous ride through the story of our lives. Try and keep up!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Home
This is the home we are under contract for. If things progress as they should, we will close on November 6th. We'll have a home inspection next week, and hopefully things will work out well. We are so excited and wanted to share our news with everyone. I am so excited about this home, and I think it is adorable. I'll try to get some more pictures up if I can.
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to get into a house. I wish I could find a decent condo let alone house in St. George for 82K. Miss Ya.
Awesome! We're so excited for you guys. I'm going to ship you all those clothes, but I'm waiting for Graden to outgrow a couple more items I can add in for you.
So exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! hopefully things work out for you and sometime down the road you'll have a little pink nursury for little Jessica. haha.
4 comments:
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to get into a house. I wish I could find a decent condo let alone house in St. George for 82K. Miss Ya.
way cool!!!!!
Awesome! We're so excited for you guys. I'm going to ship you all those clothes, but I'm waiting for Graden to outgrow a couple more items I can add in for you.
So exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! hopefully things work out for you and sometime down the road you'll have a little pink nursury for little Jessica. haha.
Post a Comment