Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

CallisterCatch said...

Holy crap there are so many memories. Remember when we started to look for appartments in St. George and you had to call all the places because I was to scared to do it. Then you finally made me call one of them, but I got the answering machine, so I didn't have to talk to anyone. Let me tell you having a baby makes you grow out of that. I miss you guys so much, I hope you are enjoying life.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

How about the time that you and your sister broke into our apartment and stole candy. That was so hilarious! Your parents were so mad and embarrassed and we were trying hard not to laugh. Such good times

alex-and-laura said...

Do you remember when we took the tape out of a cassette and tied it all over our room so it looked like a spider's web? Or when we find a baby bird that had fallen out of the tree in the backyard and we tried to nurse it back to help? We put it in a shoebox with some grass and some water and a worm or something; but it just died and we were devasted. Also, there was the time we got White Thunder up to lik 95 mph and we thought we were going to blow up any second.

The Lewis' said...

I remember when you guys were dating and you told us the funny story about Mike farting while he was asleep in class. (P.S. I'm laughing out loud as I type this.)

Joe'n'Jess said...

my memory that popped in my head was of us holding hands/feet. whenever i would do something stupid or mean you would always forgive me if i wove my fingers in between your toes like we were holding hands. i don't know why you let me do it to you, but i sure got a kick out of it. i think maybe it grossed you out and you assumed it would be even worse for me. it sure was funny though.