What will it be? A boy or a girl? Only time will tell. We went to the doctors today and I am 13 weeks along. Hooray! I chose to wait until now to share the news with everyone because I wanted to wait until after our first appointment during the second trimester (just to make sure everything is okay). We heard the baby's heartbeat again and the sound of him or her moving. I still can't feel any movements yet, and I'm certainly not showing. I've only gained about a pound. I'm also not struggling much with nausea anymore, which is great!We are scheduled to have our ultrasound in 3 weeks, so hopefully we can find out what we're having then. We are so thrilled, and it was so fun to hear the heartbeat again today. My due date is February 4, 2009...and we can hardly wait!
So I have officially joined the crew (of pregos or mamas), and gratefully so.
6 comments:
We are all SO excited for you guys! Hallie keeps saying "I think Aunt Sarah is going to have a girl". She was right about graden so we'll have to see. Congrats you guys are going to be great parents!
I am so excited for you both!! It's great we're all having babies! Both your sisters have boys, i wonder if you'll break the trend? I'll be excited to hear that news when it comes.
WOW!!!! I am so excited for you. Having a little one is so fun. I hope you have a girl, not that I don't like boys I just love putting cute bows in Lily's hair. I can't stop smiling I am so excited for you. My sister Jen is due at the end of January. WOW, it is crazy that everyone is having kids, we definately have to get together when you and jessica are in town and hang out. I miss you guys so any time you are in town give me a call. Congratulations Again!!!!! Love Ya
A big CONGRATS! I predicting a girl.
Oh Sarah that is such great news! I am so HAPPY for you both! CONGRATS CONGRATS...I can't wait to see pictures of your baby:) Love you and I wish you all the happiness in the world!
since i have the amazing ability of foresight, i'll let you in on what you're having. Its a boy. yup, for sure it is. let me know when you agree to go in on the lottery with me.
Post a Comment