Sunday, July 13, 2008

Birthday time!

Yesterday was my birthday...the big 21! Hooray. We didn't do a whole lot to brag about yesterday, but it was still a nice day. We went and saw the movie Baby Mama. It was pretty funny. I do recommend it.
Mike and I are doing well here, and both of us are working now. I finally got a job, for those of you who don't know. I started working last week at Scrapbook Garden, a local large-scale scrapbook store (as you can tell by the name). I have only worked two days, but I like it so far. It's nice to have something to do, and I really enjoy scrapbooking and cardmaking, so it's pretty great to be able to see all the new cool stuff that comes out (although owning it is a different question, of course). I haven't bought anything yet.
Well, that is about all there is to tell for now.

Oh, actually, Mike got a new bike so he can ride it to work. We're really trying to save on gas money, so this should help a lot. Also, my job is close enough (around the corner) that I can just walk, so some days we shouldn't need to drive at all...great! Here is a picture of his handsome new bike.

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Happy Birthday, Sar-bear! That's great that Mike is biking. Now you just need a bike and you can both ride.